Professional construction project planning and management is the cornerstone of successful project delivery. At Dixons Contracts, our qualified project managers take full responsibility for the completion of your project however complex or specialised and our ability to ‘run with the ball’ is often cited by clients as one of our greatest skills.
Our process includes:
- Establish methods of construction
- Construction detailing & specification
- Determination of Building Regulation requirements
- Calculation of project costs
- Detailed programme of works
- Ordering of specialist items
- Discharge if planning conditions
- Resolve party wall issues
Our continuous on-site presence ensures that your project will be delivered on time, to the highest professional quality standards and within the agreed budget. We will continually inform you of your project’s progress through weekly reporting and transparent project accounts. We aim to complete your project efficiently to reduce any disruption to you, and allow you to start enjoying your new space.
Whether you are fitting out new offices or a sports centre, or creating a state-of-the-art kitchen extension, or anything in between, we can plan, manage and deliver your project effectively and create you a truly unique space with design features that meet your individual taste and needs.